Do you have an event for us to add? Please send to [email protected] for consideration.
- This event has passed.
31st Annual Joseph M. Foley Lecture
November 14, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Join the Alzheimer’s Association, Cleveland Area Chapter, for the 31st Annual Joseph M. Foley Lecture, November 14, 4-6 p.m., at Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Rd, Warrensville Heights, OH, for an educational program, “The Importance of Early Diagnosis,” featuring a panel discussion with healthcare professionals.
The program will open with an overview on early diagnosis by Brian Appleby, M.D., Associate Professor/ Neurology and Psychiatry, CWRU School of Medicine, University Hospitals Foley Elder Health Center, Chair, Professional Advisory Board, Cleveland Area Chapter.
Following will be a panel discussion with:
• Barbara Gould Pelowski, Ph.D. and James F. Pelowski, Ph.D., SHARE Partners
• Anne Vanderbilt, MSN, RN, CSN, ANP-BC, Director of Advanced Practice Nursing, Cleveland Clinic
• Lindsay-Dawn Cooper, NP-C, Manager of Lake Health House Calls
• Stephen A. Baum, M.D., Internist
• Lauri Scharf, LSW, MSHS, Support Service Manager, Alzheimer’s Association, Cleveland Area Chapter
Have questions related to Alzheimer’s disease and early diagnosis? Q&A will follow the panel discussion.
The deadline to register is November 9th. The event is free and open to all; registration is required by calling 800.272.3900. Light refreshments served.
You've found the place for the most interesting happenings in Greater Cleveland! Also be sure to Like us on Facebook where we giveaway Free tickets to great events like these.